As a general principle, please give us read-only access to your website data. If you are stuck, please ask me. Thank you!
Google Search Console
- While logged into Search Console, open the User Management page.
- Near the top left corner, select the property from the drop down menu.
- In the resulting page, click the red Add a new user button found near the top right corner.
- Use email@example.com and make sure that the access permission selected is Restricted.
- Open the admin panel in Google Analytics found here:
- Decide if you want to give us access to a specific View or a Property. If in doubt, please let’s discuss; a good default is the more restricted View.
- Choose the right View or Property in the drop down menus.
- In the menu column listed underneath the View or Property, click the User Management link.
- Use firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure that the access permission selected is Read and Analyze; optionally, please choose the notify by email option.
Bing Webmaster Tools
- Log into Bing Webmaster Tools using an admin account.
- In the left hand side menu at the top, select the property from the drop down menu.
- Once selected, choose the User management item from the left hand side menu.
- Give Read only role access to email@example.com.
- Using an admin account, open your property in Yandex Webmaster.
- Click the Access rights option in the left hand side menu.
- On the resulting page, underneath the list of current users, is the Delegate rights form. Please use the username deliberatedigital-cad to delegate access.
- Log into AdWords as admin.
- Click on the spanner icon near the top right corner of the screen to open the settings menu.
- Choose Account access under the Setup section.
- Click the blue plus icon. From the pop-up, choose Read only access level in the drop down menu, and give access to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Using an admin account, open the Github repo.
- Click on the Settings menu item in the repo navigation menu near the top.
- Select Manage Access in the left hand side menu, and give access to email@example.com
Slack supports different types of accounts. With your preferred account access type, please add firstname.lastname@example.org.